Thursday, February 16, 2012

5 Health Benefits of Masturbation

I got off twice during last night's Jacks party so I am feeling very, very healthy ;)

Men's Health has an enlightening article about why you should be pleasuring yourself pretty much 24/7:


5 Health Benefits of Masturbation

We've had items about a few of these in the "Masturbation in the News" section of the Jacks Website for a while, and they missed a few benefits that we've included, like: "Masturbation calms restless leg syndrome".

My health insurance reimburses a portion of my gym membership if I go and work out more than 150 times per year, so: shouldn't they be paying me to masturbate? Every time I come, I'm saving them money on future medical bills, right? I have to use the phone to log each of my gym visits, so there'd have to be some system for them to keep track of my orgasms - maybe using the cam on my laptop? ;)

The thing the Men's Health article misses is the incredible health benefits of masturbating with other men, especially in a large group - think about the wrist workout you get at Jacks parties! It's like an aerobics class for your cock!

I'm definitely going to talk to my gym about starting up a JackAerobics class for men, and here's one of the pictures I'll use to get them excited about the idea:


you can see that these guys are doing a combination of standing and floor/mat workouts - the ones who are lying down are really working their.. uh.. abs ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment