Monday, September 10, 2012

Animation

Somehow it ended up that August was the winter of my discontent this year. Looking at the bright side I guess I won't have to stand in any long lines for discontent when winter actually rolls around.

If you came to any of our August parties you may have seen me clutching my jaw or looking wrung-out. I had a painful dental infection, had to take heavy-duty antibiotics, AND, as mentioned below, my computer died.

So - sorry the harvest of smut has been so thin - I'm working on resolving all of the above and hope to get back to regular posting soon.

I have definitely been lacking in animation during the healing process so here are a few animated GIFs to make up for it. Strange things, animated GIFs - kind of hot, kind of hilarious, sometimes kind of creepy...












0 comments:

Post a Comment