Monday, July 29, 2013

The Lighter Side...

Laughter and sex are the best medicines, so they must be even better if you combine them, right? Personally; I know I'm having a particularly intense orgasm if I start to laugh spontaneously while I'm coming...

Siamese twins. Hot, but what happens when they need to pee?


This is a supposedly accidental glitch from the video game Assassin's Creed - at random moments some of the male characters take a break from the murderous mayhem for some blessed relief. Personally, I'd rather play the all-masturbation, violence-free version:


Assassin_s_Creed_3_Masturbation_Glitch_-_YouTube.flv

I thought about saving this one for Easter, but I couldn't wait:


From one of my favorite Websites:


And, to finish you off, here's a hot one you laugh along with AND jerk off to:


Tumblr_Video-2_.flv

0 comments:

Post a Comment