Sunday, February 2, 2014

The lighter side of... DICK

Personally I think big, hard cocks are the best medicine, but I hear good things about laughter too, so:

First we need to get you into the proper relaxed state of mind:



And then we'll get you off guard with something totally incomprehensible:


I_m_so_sorry.mp4

Some words of wisdom from an unexpected quarter:



I would subscribe to ESPN if they had an hour of this every day:


BADMINTON with ERECT COCK.mp4

The schedule of a hard-working man:


Wow - I don't even know what to say about this one:


Once again; where are you ESPN when the really exciting sports are happening:


Tug of War.flv

This is one of my favorite Internet finds of all time. Brilliant!:


This is a real thing if you have the most recent iphone:


cockunlock.mp4

When Smurfette isn't around:


I think they're trying to get some sort of message across, but I can't figure out what it is:


And, finally; the true path to enlightenment (or at least you'll lighten your load)


0 comments:

Post a Comment