Saturday, September 20, 2014

Problem with videos - sorry!

Hey guys,

I've had a few emails from frustrated masturbators who are finding that none of the videos here in the blog are working.

I've checked it on my Mac computer and I'm finding that the videos aren't working for me either - I get a "The number of allowed playbacks has been exceeded" message - except, weirdly, with the Safari browser where the videos are working just fine.

I know the problem is not actually with The number of allowed playbacks having been exceeded because I uploaded a new video and got the message before anyone had viewed it.

So - I wish I had better news for you, but all I know to say at this point is:

• It looks like you can download the videos using the "No preview available - Download" link and then watch them on your computer.

• Lets hope Google figures out that something is wrong and fixes it.  I was worried that it might be related to the content of the videos, since Google seems to be moving toward censoring sexual content, but it seems to be happening to other people with all kinds of content.

• If you have a Mac computer try Safari - and let me know if it works for you.  There is an old Windows version of Safari and it would be interesting to hear if it works with that, but I don't think it exists for Windows 8 so you'd have to be running an older operating system.

I'm really sorry about this but it's totally outside my control - here's hoping for a quick fix from Google!

0 comments:

Post a Comment