Monday, September 28, 2015

Last-Minute Addition to Our Schedule - Lunch Meat This Thursday!

We had a great lunchtime party last Thursday, with almost 50 horny men braving the pre-papal craziness of Center City for a Jacks-style Hot Lunch. I looked at the calendar and realized it was two weeks until until our next event, and I thought "Damn - I don't want to wait that long!" and then I thought "Wait a minute - I don't HAVE to wait that long!" and decided to announce this exciting, last-minute party!

So come and get it, man - this Thursday - October 1st - is the day for that midday cock-break you'll be dreaming about all week. Nothing else makes the work - or school, or whatever - day better than a roomful of friendly, horny, diverse men with hard cocks.





























0 comments:

Post a Comment