Friday, August 25, 2017

Sorry for no posts!

Moving out of the old Jacks space - after 24 years - and simultaneously trying to get the new space going is, frankly, kicking my ass. So - sorry I haven't found the time to post - I'll get back to is as soon as I can!

A few things to tide you over until then:

For those of you who missed the eclipse the other day; you lucked out: our crack team of videographers was able to document the whole thing for you, and you don't need any special glasses to watch this:



And a couple of pics from a man who will, we hope, be joining us soon at our events:



And we'll finish off with a random collection of hot pics for you - enjoy!













1 comments:

Mark D. said...

I'm pretty sure the new place it's fine. I just join a few weeks back. I got kind of nervous when I went on Sunday, and I chickened out.

Post a Comment