Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's all about...

Me!

The charming and talented Jim KZ, who is my co-jackdaddy for most of our Wednesday night parties, sent me an email yesterday letting me know that a picture of me has popped up in the blog of one of the all-time-great sex film directors, Joe Gage! And, funnily enough, I had just mentioned Joe in a post here the day before I heard from Jim. Spooky ;)

But what does this mean for you, the reader? It means you get a link to Joe's excellent blog: http://www.joegage.com/

I could give you a direct link to the post with ME in it, but this way you get to search through the blog for it. You're going to enjoy it.

It also means that I get to post another picture of my dick on the Internet, and that is always a good thing.

Here's a couple more shots from the photo session that produced the pic in Joe's blog. I was shooting some pictures for a not-related-to-my-penis project and I somehow ended up in front of the camera with a hard dick. Again. Funny how that happens.





0 comments:

Post a Comment