Saturday, March 17, 2012

Public Masturbation in the News!

Who says Machiavellian, musical-theater-obsessed (nudge, nudge), publicity-grubbing, right-wing evangelical Christians don't know how to have a good time? As reported pretty much everywhere yesterday and today (and I'm sure tomorrow):

"Invisible Children co-founder Jason Russell, who was involved in the making of the Kony 2012 video, was detained in San Diego yesterday morning after being found masturbating in public, vandalizing cars, running through traffic and screaming in his underwear."

WHY WASN'T I INVITED TO THIS PARTY?!?

In this age of cell phone cameras you can bet that anything this public will be captured on video and find it's way to the Internet, and here's the first video I've found, from TMZ.com:



I'm hoping for some full-frontal with at least a few moments of masturbation - if anyone finds more video please let me know so I can update this post with it.

Nice ass, Jason! Come to a Jacks party - maybe after you've calmed down a little - so we can check out your technique.

0 comments:

Post a Comment