Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ben Franklin

Hah! I got you there - I bet you never thought you'd see a post about Ben Franklin here in the Jacks Smut Blog, did you?

I haven't found any video of our Philly homeboy Ben crankin' out a load; I just thought this quote from him was apropos:

'To cease to think creatively is but little different from ceasing to live.' — Benjamin Franklin

Because we're once again celebrating, with a few out-of-the-ordinary videos, the phenomenal creativity that cock-lust brings out in some men.

Ben was probably a big old perv who would have appreciated these, if only for their ingenuity and "can do" spirit.

I love meringues and omelets, but this man has found the most mouth-wateringly delicious looking use for egg-whites yet:



I'm ramping it up slowly here - this one is to prepare you for the next one. Looks like this guy has some kind of vibrator on his cock:



OK - this is dedication to a craft. Some people make model airplanes, and others...



and we'll finish up with a traditional holiday treat - pumpcum pie



0 comments:

Post a Comment