Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Is That a Salami in Your Pocket...


...or are you just glad to hear that there's going to be a Keep Your Pants ON (optional) Theme Holiday Party on December 23rd?

I don't know if I've mentioned on here that my first sexual experiences with men were as a 16 year old discovering that the urinals at Suburban Station were a hidden bacchanal of cock. Those early sexual experiences are formative, so I still get an extra thrill from the sight of a businessman or construction worker with his hardon sticking out of his pants.

This being a port town there was also the occasional sailor:


And sometimes buddies need to lend each other a hand, right?


And here's a kind-of-crazy, public pants-on video for you. I am amazed by and envious of men who have this kind of hand-free ejaculation control.




I'll post more as the party approaches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment