Thursday, July 31, 2014

Neglected Nuts

In my book there are few JO sins worse than neglecting a man's balls. Sensitive sacs, beautiful balls - I don't know about you, but there are few things I like more than the right kind of nutsack stimulation.

I just found some hot GIFs of balls in action and was reminded that I have been neglecting the nuts here in the blog - it's been a long time since we had a teste-specific post, so lets make up for that:

 
























Lets finish off with some juggling - this man has remarkable muscle control and some low-hangin' bull-balls:


tumblr_m939v9Ph7a1qk6wf1.mp4

2 comments:

whkattk said...

When I belonged to the local jacks group, as far as I was concerned, ball play was essential for a good time. If a dude was stroking my cock and ignoring my nuts, I always asked him to get busy with them. It adds so much enjoyable sensation.

Mark D. said...

So beautiful. 💘 them.

Post a Comment