Sunday, July 6, 2014

Perfect

It's completely ridiculous how much I love this animated GIF. Every time I look at it I think "That is just the perfect, the ultimate GIF". And I look at it often because, for the time being I have it open in a saved browser tab so it's there very time I look at the collection of tabs I keep open all the time.

I love it because it does that hot-AND-funny-at-the-same-time thing. Really sexy and kind of ridiculous works for me because - lets face it - everything about sex is, really, kind of wonderfully, gloriously ridiculous.

I love it because - damn that's a beautiful cock.  If I'm going to be hypnotized by something it had might as well be a really beautiful uncut dick.

I love it because it's so well done - it's a seamless loop.

I love it because I have a sensitive ball-sack and I really, really dig it when somebody does that too me.

I hope you enjoy it too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment